forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5234  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Miguel Villarreal
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  8:26 pm
Subject:  Received!

Sorry Val:

I DID RECEIVED what you sent by snail mail.
I did answer that on the same day.

I left those papers at CCTVS Vinto
I finished my thesys at the University and they where surpriced that Deaf
have their own language on computers and on the WEB.

Please keep me in touch with your progress. I think you are doing a GREAT
JOB, helping others.

Miky