forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5243  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 14, 2001  1:53 pm
Subject:  Yes...show SignWriting others...it is free to use.

Héctor y Margarita Devia wrote:
>I want to give to my friends (hearing or deaf) Can I do that?
>Is there some problem with copy right?

SignWriting List
July 14, 2001

Hello Hector and Margarita!
Thanks so much for your message...It is exciting to think that you
are using SignWriting in Colombia!

Yes...you are free to share SignWriting with others. I am happy when
you do. Go right ahead and give them SignWriting...and it is free on
the web too.

If you decide to publish a book someday that uses SignWriting, then
of course we would like the normal credit one gives in books on the
copyright page. I can send you that information, if you know you are
planning to publish a book.

But meanwhile, feel free to use SignWriting with everyone you meet ;-)
--

Val ;->