forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5240  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Héctor y Margarita Devia
Date:  Sat Jul 14, 2001  11:00 am

Hello to Valery and list.

I am studing very hard SW and producing some translations using  SIGN WRITING symbols, some Deaf and Hearing ask me to teach them SW, but now I am very busy. So in the morning (at 4:00 or 5:00 a.m) I study or traslate somting into LSC with SW or into Spanish. for example this is my SWINTRO translation into spanish. On this way they self can study signwriting.

I want to give to my friends (hearing or deaf) Can I do that?
Is there some problem with copy right?

And Valery don't worry, I know you are very busy too. Thanks for your help for us.

Attachment
Swintrod.sgn
Type: application/octet-stream

5243 Yes...show SignWriting others...it is free to use Valerie Sutton Sat  7/14/2001
5245 SW Materials in Spanish Valerie Sutton Sun  7/15/2001

  Message 5240  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index