forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5917  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  mohamed mahmod
Date:  Sun Nov 18, 2001  8:57 pm
Subject:  Re: news from Arabic Nations ;-)

Hi Val and the list
Thanks all of you for your support
About the web I want to make complete work first
Mohamed

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: news from Arabic Nations ;-)
>Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:31:09 -0800
>
>Mohamed wrote:
>>1- I finished the Arabic translation of the manual of SW program
>>2- I will begin experiment to teach sw of ArSL in my school. I choose
>>three
>>classes to practice it so I wish I had all support of all of you...
>

>SignWriting List
>November 15, 2001
>
>Mohamed!
>
>You have my full wholehearted support. I feel very joyful about your
>news, and very honored too, to think that you would go to so much
>work, to do the translations into Arabic. Thank you!
>
>Can you show us some of it? Would you like me to try to post some of
>it on the web? I do not own any Arabic spoken language fonts, but
>perhaps if you make a GIF or JPEG of one page, and then post it to
>us, it will give us a feel for what your pages look like...Those
>pages could be posted as GIFs on the web, and would not require any
>special fonts...would you like to do that?
>
>No matter what, just know we are happy with the news!
>
>Val ;-)
>

>PS. There was a message to Dan posted to the List..Was it typed with
>an Arabic character font? Since I do not have that font, it of course
>looked like a series of strange symbols in my email box...just
>curious....I want so much to learn! ;-))

  Replies Author Date
5920 Writing Swiss-German signs Valerie Sutton Tue  11/20/2001
5921 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Tue  11/20/2001
5923 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Tue  11/20/2001
5925 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Tue  11/20/2001
5951 Celebrating Different SignWriting Styles Valerie Sutton Sun  11/25/2001
5954 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Sun  11/25/2001
5968 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Mon  11/26/2001
5969 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Mon  11/26/2001
5971 Re: Writing Swiss signs Valerie Sutton Mon  11/26/2001

  Message 5917  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index