forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 6108  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Dec 30, 2001  12:01 pm
Subject:  Re: ARABIA: New Web Posting!

Hello Dan,

I am impressed and tried to understand your computer lesson. Hm - no chance
for a layman and computer- user who is still afraid of "mistakes " ha !

Nevertheless - I would love to make the animated gif -series if I would be
able to understand the different signs -

Is it possible for you to write the signs by hand, scan them and post them
as gifs . I would not mind to "retype them with the wonderfull wonderfull
SW44 programm ;-)

Here are my first suggestions as I understood your verbal descriptions if
there is a misunderstanding / misinterpretation - excuse me - and inform
me - but that is the advantage of SW that we can exchange across any spoken
language

Stefan ;-)