forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1131  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 8, 1999  3:03 pm

April 8, 1999

Hi Everyone!
I would like to welcome all of the new members to our SignWriting List! I
just checked the List, and it has grown quite a bit lately. Perhaps some of
you would like to introduce yourselves? We will be happy to meet you :-)

The SignWriting List is "self-serve", because you can send commands to the
LISTSERVE to do a variety of things. For example, you can set your SW
messages to DIGEST or NOMAIL forms. If you would like a list of all of the
possible commands, I will be happy to send the commands to you. Just write
to me.

To read previous messages go to...

SIGNWRITING LIST ARCHIVES

Messages before May 9, 1998:
https://www.SignWriting.org/email000.html

Messages after May 9, 1998:
https://www.findmail.com/listsaver/SW-L

I hope you enjoy reading and posting SignWriting messages!

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1131  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index