forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1128  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Joe Martin
Date:  Thu Apr 8, 1999  3:55 am
Subject:  shareware (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:48:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Martin
To: signwriting list
Subject: shareware

Paul?

Hi. The University has millions of dollars worth of computer hardware
here; it's very impressive. It doesn't *DO anything y'unnerstand, but it
sure looks good. >:-)
One specific thing it doesn't do is run the Signwriter Shareware Package;
it is downloaded onto a disk, and i got it up and on the screen, but
it won't do anything once there. We have a great big support staff, too,
who should be able to answer any and all questions. Which is nice, cause
I'm dumb as a post here, and I need to made files in signwriting

ignorantly yours,
Joe Martin

  Replies Author Date
1131 Accessing SW List Archives Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999
1132 New SW Programmer Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999
1133 SignWriter Shareware Valerie Sutton Thu  4/8/1999
1143 Re: shareware (fwd) Ronald H. Dettloff Sat  4/10/1999

  Message 1128  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index