forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1132  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 8, 1999  3:11 pm
Subject:  New SW Programmer

April 8, 1999

A new member of our SignWriting List, Eduardo Gheller Mörschbächer from
Brazil, has requested our source code for SignWriter 4.3. Eduardo is a
computer programmer. Programmers interested in developing new software for
SignWriting are welcome to request our source code.

For those of you who are new to the computer world, "source code" is the
way a computer program is written - it gives instructions to the computer
to do tasks. We have a computer program for typing SignWriting, called
"SignWriter", and the source code for SignWriter 4.3 is available to
programmers upon request.

So....I want to thank Eduardo for his interest in creating a new computer
program for SignWriting! A description of Eduardo's new project is pasted
below: