forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1157  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 21, 1999  3:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Attachments and SW-L

Thanks, Paul! I welcome you jumping in anytime! I hope people will sign up...
_______________

Paul Cowley wrote:

>Good morning.
>
>Apologies to Valerie for "jumping in" here.
>
>Although attachments can be successfully handled by the LISTSERV
>Software not all subscribers to this list SW-L have mime compliant mail
>readers on their machines at the receiving end. Consequently there may
>be some adverse reaction to receiving attachments from SW-L.
>
>A secondary list, , was established to be the
>list used for the sending of attached files. Subscription to this list
>requires an awareness that attachments will be sent via the list and the
>mail reader on the machine at the receiving end needs to be mime
>compliant.
>
> is web based and can be accessed via the
>following URL:
>
>https://www.egroups.com/group/signwriting/info.html
>
>--
>Up thumb, Paul Cowley - The Interpreters' Network
>Suite 230, 1326 Huron Street, London, Ontario, Canada, N5V 2E2
>
>https://www.terpsnet.com

____________________________________

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1157  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index