forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1160  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 22, 1999  2:10 pm
Subject:  McReynolds HomeSchool #1

April 22, 1999

Dear SW List Members:
I would like to welcome a new school to our SignWriting Literacy Project.
It is the McReynolds HomeSchool in Clinton Township, Michigan.
Homeschooling parent Dawn McReynolds will be teaching SignWriting to her
Deaf daughter, Nicole.

Letter dated
April 15, 1999

From:
Mrs. Dawn McReynolds

https://www.SignWriting.org/teach014.html

To:
Valerie Sutton
SignWriting Literacy Project

Dear Valerie Sutton,
I am a homeschooling parent. I live in Clinton Township, Michigan. My child
is profoundly Deaf and currently at a lower elementary level. I began
homeschooling in November of 1998. I would love to participate in your
SignWriting Literacy Project.

I would like to have the opportunity to introduce SignWriting to my
child/student. I am interested in learning and using SignWriting because I
anticipate that making SignWriting a part of our curriculum will improve my
child's language skills and comprehension level. I have one child that will
be participating in the SignWriting Literacy Project.

I agree to complete three Web Reports in return for the SignWriting
materials and technical support that you donate to us. I understand that
this letter and all three reports will become public information and will
be posted to the SignWriting List and posted on the SignWriting Web Site.
You have my full permission to use this information as needed. Please send
SignWriting materials for 1 student and 1 teacher.

Thank you for considering us for your project.

Best regards,

Mrs. Dawn McReynolds

https://www.SignWriting.org/teach014.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1160  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index