forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1218  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu May 6, 1999  2:05 am
Subject:  Re: introduction

Dawn McReynolds wrote:

> We visited Pastor Detloff's
>church ( the church for the Deaf) he uses SignWriting, What a great
>experience we had. The best part of the visit was my child was following
>along wonderfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn - I just grinned when I read this - what a small world that you know
Pastor Detloff, who is a member of the SignWriting List!

Have you read his translation of a Bible passage, which I posted on the web?

Luke 22:29 in American signs
https://www.SignWriting.org/writ010.html

Perhaps your daughter might want to try to read the Bible passage in
SignWriting, and then Pastor Dettloff can help...

You can print it from the web and share it with her....

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1218  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index