forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1228  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 9, 1999  3:43 pm
Subject:  Re: Moving to San Diego

John Hill wrote:

>Hello Valerie!
>Guess that I am moving to San Diego for graduate school after all. I
>would very much like to meet you or one of your associates to have some
>more advanced lessons on Sign Writing. I will be attending SDSU in Deaf
>Education and I am very much looking forward to it.

>I knew before but I did not realize that you are in La Jolla when I made
>my decision to attend SDSU. Guess it must be some sort of signal from
>above telling something :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 9, 1999

Hello John! Thanks for your message.

I am happy to know you are moving to San Diego!

Contact me when you get to town, and I will try to arrange for private
lessons for you, in SignWriting. I know everyone's schedules are crazy, but
I am hoping that one of our DAC members can teach you. In fact, if you have
a group of students interested from SDSU, we can conduct a SignWriting
workshop in the Fall.

Valerie :-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 1228  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index