forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1402  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Sun Jun 6, 1999  2:36 pm
Subject:  Re: New features in 5.0

Valerie, I have forwarded about 75 of the Sign Writing symbols for sprinkles.
Everyone who has received them is quite proud. Each time I have indicated that
you
originated Sign Writing and have given your link. Happy,happy,happy....thanks.

--
Denny Lancaster

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403
Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/talking.htm
True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/true.htm
CL Help Section-Farm Blocks 4500-4999 & 6000-6499
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/communit.htm
True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/
Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

  Message 1402  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index