forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1429  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 8, 1999  11:42 pm
Subject:  ASL Tarot Cards Written In SW

June 8, 1999

Dear SW List:

I am happy to tell you that a sample of Tarot Cards, written in ASL in
SignWriting, is now posted on our web site. There are many more Tarot cards
too. They are written in SignWriting by Charles Butler & Michelle
Owings-Christian.

Sample of ASL Tarot Cards Written In SW
https://www.SignWriting.org/writ013.html

For more information about the Tarot cards, write directly to Charles Butler:

Charles Butler

What a fun project!

They look great, Charles. I enjoyed reading them :-)

Thanks for the contribution -

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1459 Re: ASL Tarot Cards Written In SW Valerie Sutton Sat  6/12/1999

  Message 1429  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index