forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1465  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 15, 1999  12:56 am
Subject:  Re: Computer Terms In Spoken Languages

June 14, 1999

Dear SW List -
I now have the terms below translated into German, as well as Danish and
English. So I no longer need a German translation. Thank you, Susanne
Bentele in Hamburg, Germany, for doing the translation into German - What a
great gift!

I also understand from Wayne in Taiwan, that he is working on a Mandarin
Chinese translation, so it looks like we will have Mandarin Chinese -
amazing!

Meanwhile, if someone can do the translation of the words below into
Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Italian - I would be
most grateful!

And if someone in Japan wants to type the Japanese characters and send them
to me, I can also do Japanese headings, like I am doing the Mandarin
Chinese.

Here are the terms that need to be translated -

>SignWriter 5.0
>
>File
>New
>Open
>Close
>Save
>Save As
>Print
>Quit or Exit
>
>Edit
>Undo
>Cut
>Copy
>Paste
>Select All
>
>Type Signs
>Preview
>Format
>Read
>Write
>Down In Columns (writing vertically)
>Left to Right
>Right to Left
>Across the Page (writing horizontally)
>Other Patterns
>
>Type Fingerspelling
>Belgium-French
>Brazil
>Canada-English
>Denmark
>France
>Ireland
>Italy
>Mexico
>Nicaragua
>Norway
>Portugal
>Spain-Madrid
>Sweden
>Switzerland-German
>UK
>USA
>
>Type Words
>Sign Dictionaries
>Menus
>Menus in Icons
>Menus in Signs
>Menus in Words
>Menus in Signs & Words
>Menus in Icons & Words
>Menus in Signs & Icons
>Menus in Color
>
>Fonts
>Large
>Medium
>Small
>Italic
>Bold
>Color Symbols
>Color Signs
>
>Help
>Lessons In SignWriting
>Lessons In SignWriter
>About SignWriter
>Technical Support
>
>Tools
>OK
>Apply
>Preferences
>Lookup
>Find
>Replace
>Jump
>Margin
>Previous
>Next
>Insert
>Cancel
>Untitled
> [...]

Valerie :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valerie Sutton

SignWriting

https://www.SignWriting.org

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Replies Author Date
1478 Re: Computer Terms In Spoken Languages Valerie Sutton Thu  6/17/1999

  Message 1465  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index