forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1511  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald H Dettloff
Date:  Tue Jun 22, 1999  11:03 pm
Subject:  Re: ASL Video Transcriptions

Thanks for the advice:
The reason for the KJV.
No copyright. The most true tranlation of the Bible into English from the
majority text. The most commonly accepted English version of the Bible, I
am not a Biblical language scholar and all I want to see is the first any
kind of translation of the Bible. When the world sees the value of
putting the Bible in ASL they will find the scholars to do a better job.
For now I am the only one. What you could do to help is take a chapter of
the Bible, translate it, and let's help each other perfect the
translation. If each of us would try a little we could help a lot.
Pastor Ronald H. Dettloff
The Deaf Church
20880 Ten Mile Road
St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080

  Replies Author Date
1518 Re: ASL Video Transcriptions Valerie Sutton Thu  6/24/1999

  Message 1511  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index