forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1580  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Palmer Rennett Julienne Ruth
Date:  Wed Jun 23, 1999  2:29 pm

Dear Valerie... This is Julie from Peru. I'll be coming to the States in
the month of Sept. Do you think the signwriter 5.0 will be ready by then?
I'm a DOS idiot and can't make the shareware work. I thought I'd hold off
getting anything else as funds are limited. I'm hand drawing a short
translation of one of our brochures and would love to see if I could do same
with the computer. If it's all right with you I would like to call you
while I'm in California. My mom lives in Culver City and that's where I'll
be staying. Take care and thank you for working so hard. JP

  Message 1580  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index