forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 1800  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  John McReynolds
Date:  Sat Sep 4, 1999  11:37 pm
Subject:  Re: Sign Writing program

----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald H Dettloff
Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 5:36 PM

> Hi,
> What does that mean, "Acceptance is the answer to my problems."?
>
> I don't think there is a fee charged. I bought the program myself and it
> was worth it. If you really love the Deaf this is something that the
> unprejudiced will love and use.
>
> Pastor Ronald & Judith. Dettloff
> The Deaf Church, 20880 Ten Mile Road
> St. Clair Shores, MI. 48080
> https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8491/signbibl/
> https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

Hello Pastor Detloff;

This is Sister Dawn McReynolds. I wanted to let you know a couple of
things. First and most important. Nicole talked all night long about how
funny you were in her class. And more importantly she signed the verses
from the sheet. She really picked up alot. I thank God for you and your
wife and how much you have done for the Deaf. What a blessing you are. I
need to let you know that I am willing to come to your church on Sunday
evening to help with teaching or what ever I can be a help with. I have
told my Pastors wife and they are in support of me comming there, As of now
my church does not have evening services. I am also having a hard time with
interpeting the verse in ASL grammer. I don't want to do it wrong. I can
interpet the way I think it should be but I don't know that will be good
enough. Please let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Sister Dawn McReynolds

  Replies Author Date
1801 Re: Sign Writing program Valerie Sutton Sat  9/4/1999

  Message 1800  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index