forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2043  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Oct 25, 1999  3:19 am
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

> So we can send files in SignWriting that don't pertain to
>SignWriting, right? For example, if I wanted to discuss cooking in ASL,
>could I do that on the list?

>> 4. Do not send overly large files....what should the cut off be on
>> that?
>
> How about 500K?
>
> I'm looking forward to getting attachments!
>
>--
> Angus B. Grieve-Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. 500 K it is, uncompressed. Yes, you can discuss cooking in ASL, just as
long as we learn to read ASL from the experience! I guess we cannot have
dirty jokes though...this is important because we do have a parent-&-child
combination membership on the List. So we do need to keep the messages
focused on education..

Now my question...what happens to the attached files in the Archives? I
have no idea!!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

2048 Re: Receiving attachments..... Angus B. Grieve-Smith Mon  10/25/1999
2059 Writing the sign for "send-send-send" Valerie Sutton Mon  10/25/1999

  Message 2043  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index