forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2048  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Mon Oct 25, 1999  1:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Ok. 500 K it is, uncompressed. Yes, you can discuss cooking in ASL,
> just as long as we learn to read ASL from the experience! I guess we
> cannot have dirty jokes though...this is important because we do have
> a parent-&-child combination membership on the List. So we do need to
> keep the messages focused on education..

Funny, I learned some of my best dirty jokes from my parents! But
I guess others aren't as fortunate. Anyway, I'm attaching a file in ASL,
so we can see how it turns up in the archive.

I have a question about my message, actually. Do I have the arrow
on the fourth sign right? I want to use a "distributed" motion to convey
that I'm sending the file around to all of you, not just once. Did I get
it right?

--
Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

Attachment
Hello.sgn
Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream

2059 Writing the sign for "send-send-send" Valerie Sutton Mon  10/25/1999

  Message 2048  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index