forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2073  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  2:07 am
Subject:  English gloss of sentence...

>Would be helpfull for me to read English glosses or translation as well.
>Excuse me Iīm a beginner especially if it isnīt SW in DGS!ha ;-)
>All I can understand is : Hello (now, here ?) signwriting but A -hands -
>or fists thumb aside - down and up forward - what does it mean in ASL?
>Please help me to improve my SW - skills. Thank you!
>
>Stefan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...an English gloss of the ASL signs below...

HELLO, NOW TRY DISTRIBUTE (send to many people) SIGN
Attachment
hello3.gif
Type: image/gif

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite...Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting

2081 Re: English gloss of sentence... Angus B. Grieve-Smith Tue  10/26/1999

  Message 2073  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index