forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  3:28 pm
Subject:  Is "SignWriting in Email" a bad idea right now?

I don't mind getting
>these "throw-ups". Getting the odd SignWriting is worth it. Just thought you
>might be interested to know. If any computer wiz can figure out why some work
> and others don't and can help me to get them all the work, I would really
>appreciate
>it. Thank you. Deb Holden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Deb! I am so glad you responded, because I was thinking of you. I knew
you had DIGEST form and I was wondering what was happening in your case...

I am going to have to ask for some specifics here...what do you all mean
when you say "throw up". It is a cute term, but it doesn't tell me what you
see...

Meanwhile, someone just told me that I am trying to do something "before
its time"....that email was meant for ascii text only - and trying to place
graphics into email just isn't practical right now....

But when it does work - it is so wonderful!!

Because it works so beautifully in Eudora on the Mac, I guess I wish I
could give everyone the same experience!

Should we abandon trying this everyone? Or do you want to continue to try?

I understand if it is becoming "too confusing" - we can go back to the old
days until new technology is developed!!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index