forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2118  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  2:36 am
Subject:  Re: SW-L Digest - 24 Oct 1999 to 25 Oct 1999

>Egroups does the same thing. I am on about 6 egroups lists. We send
>emails, attachments of all kinds. We have calendars, chatrooms, a vault for
>storage. Maybe that is what this list needs to do is get full access. I
>couldn't find it on the list when I went to the main page.
>
>Susan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you mean the main page of egroups? That may be because this list is not
an egroups list really - the SW List is run by LISTSERVE software that is
different...but Paul Cowley placed our Archives on egroups - but only the
Archives ...not the List itself.

I believe that is true, anyway! :-)

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2118  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index