forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2119  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Oct 27, 1999  2:42 am
Subject:  Re: SW-L Digest - 25 Oct 1999 to 26 Oct 1999

>Yesterday was a bit of a mess, but today looks much better. Yesterday, I
>realised afterwards that I had the attachments both as attachments and as
>ASCII garbage inside the e-mails! Today, I only had the one GIF (twice) and
>one .sgn file, both came in separately the way it should be.
>
>Maybe someone did something...I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for everyone's
>helping!

>Therese Shellabarger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for telling us, Therese!

I was hoping we could work it out for you...

and I am sure you saw the Eudora instructions I posted, which may be of
help to you too...:-)

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite...Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA

  Message 2119  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index