forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2203  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 3, 1999  8:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Thanks for TSL signs

>Whoops!
> Sorry! I didn't intend to send this to the whole group. It was
>intended for Mark. I just hit Reply without realizing he had sent the
>message to the list. Won't happen again!
> - Wayne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Wayne!
Sorry to hear that - I was so happy you sent the file to us! :-)

So I guess we will not read the file or discuss the signs in it, without
your permission.

That Reply button is always easy to push isn't it?

We all understand that, because everyone on email has done it before!

And in regards to Hotmail, everyone - Paul Cowley is helping me try to
figure the problem out...so I am sure it will be solved soon.

Please go ahead and post the .GIFS....Just visit the Archives anytime you
can't read a message for some reason:

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

I look forward to seeing more written signed languages online!