forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2207  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 4, 1999  4:07 am
Subject:  Re: Thanks for TSL signs

>Hello All -
> I didn't put that right. I meant that I didn't mean to trouble you all
>with two attached files about TSL. But it's certainly fine to look at them
>if you want and comment about them. The glosses are all in phonetic
>Chinese, though, so are probably fairly meaningless. However, I would be
>glad to field questions, if there are any.
> - Wayne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Wayne!
That is great. Many thanks and that will be very useful and interesting for
people, especially those who are new to SignWriting :-)

Many times people feel their dictionary files have to be perfect before
they share them with people, but I suspect that no dictionary is ever
perfect anyway. If we had many published dictionaries written in
SignWriting already, that would be different. But we don't have much
literature for people to read, so we are all grasping for any files we can
get!

In regards to the attached files, please go ahead and send them...they are
wlecome. I would like to create a SignWriting List that can comfortably
share attachments, because I think I could actually teach SignWriting to
you online. ..and so can the List members too...your dictionary files are
one example of how beneficial that can be :-)

Paul Cowley is helping me research the attachment issue, meanwhile...all
Hotmail users need to look in the SW List Archives for any lost messages -
you may not be getting all of them :-)

Thanks again, Wayne -