forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2385  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Nov 22, 1999  9:23 pm
Subject:  Re: Question.......

>val, How many people exist in the list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have approximately 150 SW List members. Actually, all of you can find
this out on your own. You can send a command to the ListServe software that
runs this List, and it will list the names and email addresses of everyone
on the List. This is how you do that:

TO FIND OUT WHO IS ON THE SIGNWRITING LIST

1. Open a brand new email message.
2. In the To: area of your header, type this address:

So....your header looks like this: