|SignWriting List Forum|
Valerie Sutton |
Date: Mon Nov 22, 1999 9:23 pm
Subject: Re: Question.......
>val, How many people exist in the list?
We have approximately 150 SW List members. Actually, all of you can find
this out on your own. You can send a command to the ListServe software that
runs this List, and it will list the names and email addresses of everyone
on the List. This is how you do that:
TO FIND OUT WHO IS ON THE SIGNWRITING LIST
1. Open a brand new email message.
2. In the To: area of your header, type this address:
So....your header looks like this:
To: SignWriting List
From: (your name/email address is here)
3. Do not write anything in the subject area - just leave that blank.
4. Then...in the body of the message...the only thing you type is:
REVIEW SW-L by NAME
5. That is all!! Just send the email message.
The ListServe software will send you a listing of everyone on the SW List.
If you have any problems, I will be happy to help you, so please don't
hesitate to write again....
The number of List members changes all the time...sometimes we have 170,
other times 140 - people hop on and off all the time! Like a moving