forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2389  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 23, 1999  1:12 am
Subject:  Question about Deaf dreams...

>Quick question: Do you know anything about the dreams of
>deaf people? Anything special? I'm thinking especially of
>spatial organization. Maybe it takes on a strong metaphorical
>role. I haven't seen any research on this. Any thoughts?
>Or do you know of any deaf people who have written down their
>dreams?

Dear SW List Members...

How am I supposed to answer that?!

Being neither Deaf, nor a researcher...I hope someone will give us some
insight...and then I can pass it along to the person who asked the
question...

Many thanks for your help....

Best,

Val ;-)

  Message 2389  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index