forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2390  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 23, 1999  1:55 am
Subject:  Re: Gloss for Salt and Oranges (download the story and compare it)

November 22, 1999

Hello Charles -
This is a very beautiful story. Thanks so much for sharing this with us ;-)

I was really touched by it.....

And I think your SignWriting document is quite impressive. Of course I am
not an ASL expert, but I enjoyed reading the SignWriting and I found it
easy to read....

In time I will be happy to post it on the web in our Independent S'Writers
Forum...would you like that? If you ever make .GIFs or .jpegs to share with
the SW Lis anyway...when you attach them to the SW List...at the same time
I can download those and do a quick web posting with them - so that will
get the web posting up quicker...

No matter what, thanks for the ASL literature! We really appreciate it!

I hope others will follow suit, and start writing some literature in your
signed languages too! ;-)