forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2395  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Tue Oct 26, 1999  12:35 pm
Subject:  Re: Receiving attachments.....

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Maybe, Lourdes, it has to do with the "Sending attached files format"
> that is setup in Microsoft Outlook. Isn't Mime or one of the other
> formats important? Maybe there is a "Settings" area in Microsoft
> Outlook that will give you a way to send in a "universal format"
> readable on the majority of computers?

Yes, Lourdes, you sent your message in UUencoded format. I was
able to decode it with another program, but I guess Netscape doesn't like
it. If you can switch your Outlook to send MIME (or base64) encoding
instead, it should show up in the archive.

--
Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Message 2395  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index