forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2402  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Nov 29, 1999  3:04 pm
Subject:  I'm Back Online....

November 29, 1999

Good Morning SignWriting List!

I am now back from my Thanksgiving family reunion, which was held in
Orlando, Florida. We had a wonderful time and it was great to travel and to
see my family again. Orlando is a relatively new city that is the home of
many amusement parks. I had never been there, so I was really surprised at
the beauty of the city, with wide avenues and many marvelous things to see.

The first day we went to Universal Studios, which is a large amusement
park. My 11-year old twin nephews insisted that I HAD to take a roller
coaster ride called "Duel Dragons", which is no ordinary roller coaster
ride. It turns your body upside down and you feel like you are inside a
swirling centrifuge. I announced afterwards that was my LAST roller coaster
ride, so the boys gave me a coffee mug saying that I had lived through the
Duel Dragons!

The second day was very special....all of us went to a museum-park called
"Splendid China", which was built and is run by the country of China. In
this beautiful garden setting, the entire country of China is built in
miniature...like splendid doll houses. They created small versions of
famous buildings and places in China...so by the time you leave the park,
you feel like you have visited China...impressive and very beautiful. So
our whole family enjoyed visiting China together, as we visited with each
other....

So now I am back online. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend too!

I have scores of technical questions from SignWriting users, so I will
slowly send answers with .GIFs to illustrate.

Have a wonderful day....

2406 Re: I'm Back Online.... Bill Reese Wed  12/1/1999

  Message 2402  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index