forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2406  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Tue Nov 30, 1999  8:17 pm
Subject:  Re: I'm Back Online....

Val,

Just to say ... Orlando is not a new city ... not the part that is Orlando.
The amusement parks are actually outside of Orlando and have a life of
themselves. Disney World, for instance, is incorporated as a town (forget the
name), specially set up to lessen their taxes and allow them to be outside the
control of a local municipality.

Bill Reese