forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2474  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Dec 13, 1999  8:42 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriter 4.3...Moving an Entire Sign

Hi Val,
thank you so much. Itīs funny - or amazing . Just an hour ago I found this
solution in your excelent description of SW4.3.

Iīm so busy to produce SW -texts that I didnīt take the time to read the
manual carefully enough.
Sometimes it might be enough just to refer to the users guide - that may
save your time. You could use it to teach the essentials about how to write
"difficult " (= as long as I donīt know how to write ;-) ) signs. Thanks
again for your support.

Stefan