forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2525  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ronald Dettloff
Date:  Thu Dec 23, 1999  1:42 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBible Site Directory

Thanks Valerie for the posting,

I thought you might be interested to know that we have produced our first
book in SignWriting "The Christmas Story" and presently we are working on
the Easter story.

I our church for our special Christmas story we read from SW text and and
interesting thing has developed in our church which is, SW is no big deal,
we just use it. Just like people are not that conscience of English when
they use it. The Deaf are more interested in the message than the means,
which is very cool.

Pastor Ron and Judy Dettloff
Home of the SignBible - https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/index.htm
Write me:

  Replies Author Date
2529 Re: SignBible Site Directory Valerie Sutton Fri  12/24/1999

  Message 2525  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index