forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2529  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 24, 1999  12:33 am
Subject:  Re: SignBible Site Directory

Pastor Ron wrote:
>I thought you might be interested to know that we have produced our first
>book in SignWriting "The Christmas Story" and presently we are working on
>the Easter story.
>
>I our church for our special Christmas story we read from SW text and and
>interesting thing has developed in our church which is, SW is no big deal,
>we just use it. Just like people are not that conscience of English when
>they use it. The Deaf are more interested in the message than the means,
>which is very cool.

December 23, 1999

This is more of a Christmas gift than you will ever know, Ron....

The writing system should not be the issue...it should be taken for
granted, and used without being a burden.

Many many thanks for telling me this ;-))

And we wish you and your Deaf congregation a very joyous Christmas!

Val ;-)

  Message 2529  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index