forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2625  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Thu Jan 27, 2000  9:58 pm
Subject:  Re: Tips on How To Edit SignWriting

Dear Valerie,

thank you so much for your comment on my SW -signs.

Reading your comment I´m afraid I have chosen the wrong movement symbol?

The movement is meant to start with position 1 - index forward, palm down -
and then there is a circle movement with the endposition palm upwards. The
lower arm stays almost at its place - may be it describes a little circle
right and down.

>But in 2 and 3, the beginning position is placed near the STEM of the
>arrow - the first position is placed at the beginning of the
>movement, and the second position at the end of the movement....or
>the second position can be assumed since the movement symbol is
>pretty clear....

Well I´m not sure that I want to move the hand from left to right - it´s
more from up to down !

Thank you very much . I will try to offer another suggestion.

Stefan ,-)

  Replies Author Date
2657 Rotation Movement In Different "arcs" Valerie Sutton Mon  1/31/2000

  Message 2625  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index