forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2740  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Shepard-Kegl
Date:  Tue Feb 8, 2000  12:37 am
Subject:  Re: Gallaudet University & Signwriting

In Nicaragua we have a specific sign for isopropyl alchohol (as opposed to
beer, wine, rum, etc.), so the note on the 'fridge would be in SW. I don't
know the sign for hydrogen peroxcide, but since we will be teaching
chemistry this summer, maybe we could simply use the formula. These words
don't even sound english. Are they latin or greek???

  Replies Author Date
2761 Re: Gallaudet University & Signwriting Joe Martin Tue  2/8/2000

  Message 2740  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index