forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2757  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 8, 2000  9:17 pm
Subject:  Re: How to write ...circular wrist movements

At 12:45 PM -0800 2/8/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>Dear Valerie and SWL -members
Iīm sorry . I havenīt got the time to particiate in your discussions
about developing new systems. There are enough problems with SW -so
here is my next gif. Appreciate your comment!
>Stefan ;-)

----------------------------

Just a quick response...number 1 in your .GIF is a complete circle of
the wrist moving all the way around in a complete circle...number 2
is half rotation down - so it is the half wrist circle...but is
really not a circle but a rotation,,,

But I will write soon again - just know that circles are circles and
rotations are rotations - ha! I can see that terminology is not
helping and it must be in the German spoken language those words
would mean something else -

Sorry for any confusion my explanations have caused :-)

Attachment
dann.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2757  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index