forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2779  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Wed Feb 9, 2000  4:36 pm
Subject:  Teaching SW

I was wondering how do most people go about learning SW? What "methods"
are you finding successful for teaching/learning SW personally and/or in
a group? I am in the process of putting together a SW study group where
we can learn together. I would like some ideas on methodology. So far,
we have been trying to get as much SW to read as possible and then work
from there to understand how the various symbols relate to the
production of that sign. Or should we spend the time learning a certain
set of basic symbols and then try to read?

Any input, experiences, etc.?

Thanks,

Stuart

  Replies Author Date
2789 Re: Teaching SW Valerie Sutton Thu  2/10/2000
2792 Re: Teaching SW Akehurst Thu  2/10/2000
2841 Searching for SW Information Valerie Sutton Wed  2/16/2000

  Message 2779  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index