forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2808  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Feb 13, 2000  4:37 pm
Subject:  Re: SpellCheck Request

>At 2:17 PM -0600 2/9/00, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>>Seeing as SignWriter 4.3 does not have a spellchecker, I thought I would
>>ask you all to help me with my spelling (SMILE). Please look at these
>>signs and give me some feedback on better ways to spell these.
>
>-------------------------------

SignWriting List
February 13, 2000

Thank you, Stuart, for your SignWriting examples ;-)

See attached. The sign for "GOAL"

Notice that I re-typed it and I placed a hollow arrowhead for the
left arm moving.

In this case, I think the Simultaneous Line is excellent, because the
movement is unusual. The left and right arms move differently, but
still at the same time. Notice how I place the Simultaneous Line at
an angle, to encompass the two movement symbols...the idea behind the
Simultaneous Line is to "connect movement symbols".

Hope this helps!

I will get to your other signs slowly but surely -

If anyone else has questions, be sure to post a message to the List.
That way we all learn together ...

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Attachment
less042.gif
Type: image/gif

2809 Re: SpellCheck Request Valerie Sutton Sun  2/13/2000
2810 Re: SpellCheck Request Valerie Sutton Sun  2/13/2000

  Message 2808  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index