forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2874  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Feb 21, 2000  9:52 pm
Subject:  Re: IMPORTANT Message from South Africa!

Dear Valerie and Listmembers

>And even Stefan's Deaf students in Germany asked about me, my age,
>why did I dance?...those kinds of questions...

and itīs more. They want to know more about other deaf pupils /persons in
the world - itīs simply fascinating that other people experience the
"revolution of reading the own familiar language " and its sooo much fun!

>I guess we are forming a "SignWriting Community" online, and getting
>to know each other ;-)

For me it has been very important in the past to get more information about
"our family " It helps to get in personal contact. The letters of
introduction for us new listmember are a very good start!

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
2876 Shall We Introduce Ourselves Again? ;-) Valerie Sutton Mon  2/21/2000

  Message 2874  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index