forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2878  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 22, 2000  12:43 am
Subject:  Re: Sign for "FIRE" in ASL

--------------------------------

On 2/21/00, Lourdes Tollette wrote:
>That boil sign.... put ur one hand front of you and palm down and other
>cupped hand under the palm . Let me put the picture! Lourdes Tollette

--------------------------------

Hello Charles and Lourdes!
I really enjoyed your discussion of the sign for "FIRE" and "BOIL" in
American Sign Language ;-)

Your sign was well written, Lourdes ;-)

Please see my attached file....so Number 1 is FIRE, and Number 2 is
BOIL ...but what about number 3? It is with a cupped hand...is that
also the sign for BOIL?

Thanks for you input ;-)

Attachment
less055.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 2878  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index