forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 2962  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed Mar 1, 2000  11:59 pm
Subject:  Re: SIGNWRITING E-LESSONS DIRECTORY

Question to Valerie,

How does one write the position of two hands spread, facing each other,
touching all five fingers to each opposite finger, and then flexing the
hands.

This is kind of the old children's mime of "a spider doing pushups on a
mirror" and I am not sure how to show hands closing partway while still
remaining in contact.

I can't get my stupid paint program to work, so I am sending you a .sgn file
with the figures for discussion that I have attempted to puzzle out.

Attachment
Spider.sgn
Type: application/octet-stream

3011 Writing Pressing Fingers Together Valerie Sutton Tue  3/7/2000

  Message 2962  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index