forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3035  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 9, 2000  8:03 pm
Subject:  Re: Making QuickTime Video Clips

On 3/9/00, Stuart Thiessen wrote:

>I do agree that movies should be sent directly to individuals rather than
>distributed on the list unless there is a specific demand for
>them. Perhaps, in that case, we should establish a SignWriting list that
>is intended for this kind of work. Just a thought.

---------------------------

Thanks for the great information, Stuart! It is very helpful and I
keep learning something new ;-)

I agree that we must keep life simple right now - all of us have way
too much technology to deal with as it is...so let's stay with
..GIF's, .JPEGs, .SGN files or .DIC and .DIN files.

And sending a video to people privately is great and may turn out to
be a fascinating project anyway, because if a team of people all have
the same video, then at least they can refer to the same signs when
they need to...

So no QuickTime to the SW List...but keep sending those .GIF's (smile)...