forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3216  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 17, 2000  9:33 pm
Subject:  Easter Story In SW in ASL ;-)

SignWriting List
April 17, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:
Last week I received a pleasant surprise. Pastor Ron Dettloff of the
Deaf Church in Michigan mailed me a beautiful booklet written in
SignWriting. Thank you so much, Ron!

Since it was meant for Easter, I have now featured it on the front
page of our SignWriting Web Site:

The Easter Story Written In SignWriting
In American Sign Language
Illustrations by Deaf Artist Terri Mikula
https://www.SignWriting.org

Plus, if you go into the Library on our site, you will see that I
created an entirely new directory for the Bible passages, using some
of Terri Mikula's excellent illustrations.

I am glad I could do this posting giving the Deaf Church the
attention they deserve.

I wish them all the best of luck with their wonderful work!

And happy Easter!