forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3223  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Tue Apr 18, 2000  2:09 am
Subject:  Help From My Friends

If anyone on our list would provide in Sign Writing the following
slogan, I would be most appreciative. Welcome to Heartland, where
friendship is homegrown!

Some time ago I requested Sign Writing for Sprinkles. I have used the
Sign Writing on many occasions with a link to DAC and the response has
been wonderful. The slogan is used by volunteer community leaders in
the Heartland community at Y!G and I am quite certain the response would
be wonderful too.

Please forward to Denny Lancaster ()

Thank you in advance.

--
Denny Lancaster

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/talking.htm

True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/true.htm

Heartland Community Leader Help Section
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/communit.htm
CL Class date 3/9/99

Heartland disABILITY Compliance Alliance
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Stream/1005/

True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/

Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

Editor T.H.E. News (Hoods/Geo News)
Editor T.H.E. Story Time
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6047/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

  Replies Author Date
4236 Re: Help From My Friends Valerie Sutton Thu  11/16/2000

  Message 3223  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index