forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 16, 2000  10:42 pm
Subject:  Re: Help From My Friends

On 4/17/00, denny99 wrote:
>If anyone on our list would provide in Sign Writing the following
>slogan, I would be most appreciative. Welcome to Heartland, where
>friendship is homegrown! Denny Lancaster

SignWriting List
November 16, 2000

Hello Denny and Everyone -
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you on this, Denny.

Why not type your phrase in Fingerspelling with the Sutton US font?....

Once you have installed the font in your system....type the phrase in
English and then select it...

Then choose the Sutton US font from your fonts menu, and it turns
into fingerspelling symbols...Then make a screen capture of it, to
turn it into a graphics file, like the attached:
Attachment
heartland.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index