forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3258  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 21, 2000  5:38 pm
Subject:  Happy Easter Weekend!

SignWriting List
April 21, 2000

Dear SignWriting List!

With houseguests coming in two days, who are asking for DanceWriting
expertise from me, I have little choice but to focus on their project
this weekend.

And so I am writing to wish you all a very happy holiday weekend!

When we all return to the "normal routine" later next week, you will
be hearing about these exciting new developments:

1. Our newest SignWriting Literacy Project in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

2. Wonderful photos of Deaf children using SignWriting in Germany &
South Africa.

3. The new Sutton Fonts, which are a series of True Type fonts for
typing SignWriting symbols in regular word processing
programs...Michael Everson and I are slowly working on this project,
and we may have one font to test shortly.

4. More documentation on how to use PDF files with SignWriter...

5. And yes...hopefully back to some lessons too ;-)

So Happy Easter everyone!