forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3271  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 25, 2000  1:46 am
Subject:  Re: A few questions

At 9:05 PM -0400 4/24/00, Bonnie Collins wrote:

>I am not able to print the dictionary using the program I downloaded
>from the web site yet all the lessons, etc. printed. Any
>suggestions?

SignWriting List
April 24, 2000

In the manual that came with SignWriter, you will find a section
called "The Dictionary Manager". You need to use the Dictionary
Manager program to print dictionaries. That is different than
documents. ;-)

The manual is rich with features that may be useful to you. I like
reading manuals, because I always find features in other programs
that I did not know existed!