forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3272  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Apr 25, 2000  1:49 am
Subject:  Re: A few questions

At 9:05 PM -0400 4/24/00, Bonnie Collins wrote:
>Is there a finite set of symbols created for Sign Writing or does
>the symbol set continue to expand?
>
>I am trying to spell hammock. I am wondering how I should write
>this on paper. The signs would be TREE on right and left performed
>simultaneously using both arms, which is easy enough. But when I
>come to using the flat B-hand classifier to describe the hammock
>itself how do I indicate that it is positioned between the trees?

SignWriting List
April 24, 2000

I have a long list of technical questions ahead of this one, but if
you try your best to type it in SignWriter, and then create a GIF and
send it as an attachment with your question I will be happy to answer
it later ;-)

The SignWriting symbol set continues to expand ;-)